What is Water Jet Cutting?
Water Jet Cutting is a non-traditional machining process, in which the mechanical energy of water is used to achieve material removal, cutting or other machining. Water is pumped at a sufficiently high pressure [200-400 MPa (2000-4000 bar)] using intensifier technology. When water at such pressure is issued through a suitable orifice, the potential energy of water is converted into kinetic energy, yielding a high velocity jet (1000 m/s). Such high velocity water jet can machine very thin sheets/foils of aluminium, leather, textile, frozen food etc.
Dynamic Co. uses Water Jet Cutting technology to cut out thin or complex shapes with accuracy providing you cutting-edge technology services that would be impossible by using other conventional methods more suited for less detailed work. Water Jet Cutting has given us the opportunity to satisfy any cutting demand your project might necessitate. In other words, we can meet any of our clients’ “cutting challenges” including steel, concrete, glass, bronze, Stone, cast iron, ceramic, wood, cobalt and many more.
Dynamic Co. can apply this pioneering technique for
- Cutting Tank Floors without causing damage to sub-bases, a vital part on floating roof tanks in order to be able to sustain the roof weight.
- Cutting into Tanks and Vessels of explosive settings, such as Catalyst Regeneration Reactor Head removal in Oil Refineries, Underwater Cutting in Radioactive Environments, Jet Fuel Lines at Airports, Gas Storage Cylinders etc.
- Pipe Cutting, such as cases of angled cutting requirement for reconnections with minimal loss of the original material
- Internal Cutting of Steel Piles avoiding the need for costly underwater excavations around the circumference of the pile
- Reinforced Concrete Piles